Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
3rd symbol mantra points to the discovery of your truth through meditative wisdom
This practice assists one to identify interconnectedness and in so doing generates greater understanding of the 5th precept of being kind and compassionate to all beings.
Makoto ReikiDo Sadhana using 3rd symbol mantra
Makoto ReikiDo practitioners follow the below steps:
- Salute the sangha
- Each takes a moment to respect and honor each person present. In Gassho we are reminded to drop our mind to turn inwards.
- Moves the mind in preparedness for practice. We are reminded of karma, suffering nature, impermanence and the precious opportunity of life
- Conscious decision of the practice technique
- Its through discipline that we establish a clear practice. Setting our intention enables a natural connection with Reiki.
- Settle the body
- Relaxing into a comfortable position, opening the heart and mind and letting go of stress and areas of tension.
- Awareness of the hara
- Bringing attention to the center point of our energetic balance allows a connection with earth ki.
- Settling the speech
- Exhaling the stale breath allows the practitioner to let go of impurities from the subtle body.
- Unites the whole and reminds the practitioner of no-duality moving the mind in preparedness for practice.
- Purification practice
- Dry bathing breathing method
- Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
- Towards stillness
~ Makoto ReikiDo ~